You guys! It’s Friday!! We made to the weekend (almost!). This seemed like a long week, but I suppose it has something to do with the sunny weather which makes working inside really not fun. Although, working outside wouldn’t be fun. I suppose I just don’t want to work.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth this week for high five for Friday!
A few of my favorite things and/or momentous occasions from this past week.
1. This view. This eno. Oh gosh, I’m in love. I could basically sit in this thing all day and in fact, I plan to tomorrow.
2. This quote, for reminding me that a new start in Scotland will be both difficult and exhilarating at the same time. I’m so excited, but at the same time, I’m so apprehensive. I needed that encouragement this week to knock out some of the fear I’m having about living abroad.
3. Along the same lines, I mailed out my passport information. It’s getting real, guys. I’m getting ready to leave the country!
4. These tomatoes for being the perfect shade of yellow and so very tasty! Yes, they’re yellow tomatoes and yes, they are much better than plain red ones.
5. These flowers from my wonderful husband. When he makes a promise, he really delivers. ;)
Have a wonderful Friday! And don’t forget, there’s a 50% off Loft sale through tonight!